Monday, August 4, 2014

Jayne Eyre

To say it's been awhile since I've posted would be the queen of understatements.  I have been so busy getting ready for my new school to open that I've rarely had one minute to myself.  Needless to say, today I won't be wordy.

I had insomnia last night, so at 3:00 A.M. I was on Facebook.  My sister posted one of those online tests that are fun to take.  This one was called "Which Gothic Character Are You?"  My sis had tested out Dracula, which I found interesting.  I decided to take the test just for fun.

My character was Jane Eyre.  It's been so many years since I've read Jane Eyre that I don't identify with her, but the test description of why I am like her was spot on:

Beneath your calm exterior a storm is building. You know it and secretly you're afraid of it but you won't allow that to distract you from doing what you believe to be the right thing. You are resourceful and intelligent, both of which leave you with a feeling of alienation from your peers.

Hmmmmmm.  Am I that transparent?

1 comment:

  1. You can do hard things!! Good luck withschool opening! xoxo

    ReplyDelete