Friday, July 13, 2012

The Pig in the Kitchen



This book is dedicated to the memories of

My mother
&
Erma Bombeck

My mother, because she bugged me for years to write it
&
 Erma Bombeck, because she once wrote a book entitled:

The Grass is Always Greener over the Septic Tank.


I didn’t know what she was talking about until I married Carmon.

Erma was right.  It is!

© Gebara Education, 2001.  No portion of this book may be copied by any method without the express written permission of the author.  Picture from www.mega-wallpaper.com.

This August will mark the 30th anniversary of my husband's death.  To commemorate the date and to celebrate his life, I have decided to post chapters from my book, The Pig in the Kitchen.   I hope you will laugh and cry right along with me, but I promise more laughter than tears.  He would have wanted it that way.  All of the names have been changed except his. 

This is a copyrighted work, so please don't print and share.  I have downloaded most of the pictures from the internet since many of the people - and all of the animals - involved are no longer present for a photo-op.  I've cited the sources whenever possible. (Some have multiple sources and I have no way of knowing which source was the original.)

So join me every day from now until August 28 for a stroll down my memory lane.  I promise an interesting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment