Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CorrieTen Boom & I on Faith & Fear

Faith is like radar that sees through the fog -- the reality of things at adistance that the human eye cannot see.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles…. it empties today of its strength.

1 John 4:18:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

I had a little apprehension going into my surgery, but not much.  I think that is because of the love I have in my life.  So many people were holding me up in love and prayer and, I believe, on both sides of the veil.  I felt their prayers.  My sister and a dear friend were at my side all the way and I felt very safe in their love.  Because of all the love I felt, there was no fog and there was no worry.  I am blessed in my healing and am feeling better every day.

I choose faith, not fear.  How about you?
 
Text copyright Gebara Education March 2013
 
Picture from www.yahooimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment