Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just Sayin' Saturday


I suppose you've noticed that I've posted some semi-mindless drivel this week.  I'm still trying to get myself back on track after surgery, so mea culpa.  I have posted a few words of wisdom from other people without comment because my comments would be semi-mindless drivel.  Sigh!

While I've been down, I've been reading a lot and watching a few videos.  I've read the same three chapters of Revelation at least twice each and still struggling with the message.  Revelation is not good post-surgery literature! Pain medication dulls the Spirit, so I've taken none the past three days except at bedtime.  I've now found that pain and fatigue aren't much better.  I am hoping to have my chops back next week and can get back to thinking in words beyond two syllables.  I tell myself, this is just a little bump in the road.  I'll tell you that, too, if you're listening.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment