Sunday, December 30, 2012

God is the Potter; We are the Clay

As the new year approaches and I think about all the things I want to do, it can become overwhelming.  But I learned long ago the secret to avoiding that sort of mental and emotional overload.  Remember, whatever happens, the Lord is in charge.  If I start each morning with a pray that He guide me, then I'm able to handle the day.  I ask only for the ability to understand His will for me and the courage, love, and wisdom to carry it out, allowing my will to be swallowed up in His.  I am not 100% successful, but I my percentage is improving every year as I grow older.  When I am in the flow of God's will, I can feel it, and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world.  I invite you to join me this new year in being the clay and allowing Jesus Christ to be the Potter.
 
Text copyright 2012 Gebara Education
Photo downloaded from Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment